It has been windy the last couple of days, but still went for a nice long walk on the beach yesterday. The cliff provided protection I wasn't expecting and I took my time on the way to gather shells. There are groups of floats appearing in the ocean in front of our cabin. We are hoping that they are set nets and we can buy some salmon directly off of the ships when they pull the nets.
Had a wonderful relaxing lunch with a couple of co-workers. Was great to catch up.
We are watching the weather, and planning our next fishing trip. Several of my friends are trying to arrange times they can go. When Tom gets his buds contacted we will have plenty of company. Clam tides are coming in a few days--but we would need the Malissa/Ray team as they are the experts.
It has already been suggested that we have a BBQ since it would be fun on the lawn and beach.
Funny how the idea seems to be spreading as several have now seconded the idea.
I started tracing the applique for the Baseball Player on Kadens quilt. I am glad to start working on it, as he has waited a long time. It takes creativity to find enough space to work. I may take it out on the deck sometimes if the wind dies down.
No comments:
Post a Comment